Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Australia Dairy Company is well known for its scrambled eggs and egg custards. It is a must-go destination when you are at Jordan or Kowloon.


Australia Dairy Company, Jordan


The environment and its pace in the restaurant are fast. My friend and I had to share our table with others. The table is really small but could fit 4 persons.


The waiters are very efficient.


Menu in Chinese Character

I can't read in Chinese that why I had to rely on my friend to translate. The waiter could really speak fast when I ask him what the restaurant specialty
is in Cantonese.


Set Menu


Egg Custard



Scramble Eggs Sandwiched

Fluffy moist scramble eggs sandwiched between two thick and fluffy bread.
The scramble eggs are perfectly seasoned and I think there is a hint of cheese. Yummy ^_^


Almond Egg Custard

A must try if you like almond.
Sorry :P I ate then I remember to take this pic.




Australia Dairy Co is located at
47-49, Parkes Street,
Jordan, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.
Tel: +852 2730 1356
Open daily from 7.30am to 11pm

How to go: MTR Jordan Station, Exit C2


Please refer to the map below on how to get there. (Please click + to enlarge)


View Larger Map

0 comments: